Licensed Massage Therapist since 1996.
Licensed Massage Therapy Instructor teaching anatomy and physiology 2005 - 2008.
Certified LaStoneTM Therapist
Education: Bachelor's degree in Physical Education, Cum Laude, from Wichita State University, 1982, including prerequisites for graduate studies in physical therapy:
- General Anatomy and Physiology 1 And 2
- Applied Anatomy (One semester concentrating solely on Bones And Muscles)
- Exercise Physiology (One semester concentrating solely on the body's response to stress at a biochemical level)
- Athletic Training and Injury
- Community Health
- Kinesiology (Biomechanics)
Work experiences included St. David's Hospital and Rehabilitation Center as a Physical Therapy Aide. I also worked with OT's when I joined the Quest and Bridges Day Programs, outpatient programs for survivors of strokes and head injuries. 1994-1998.